Somewhere Project

 

For my somewhere project, I was inspired by the show Emily in Paris. I have a strong for travel so I thought that this project would be a great opportunity for me to photoshop myself into a destination that I want to travel to. One place I would love to go to is Pairs to see the Eiffel Tower. Therefore, I choose this scene of Emily at a lavish party that is right in front of the Eiffel Tower. I photoshopped a picture and my sister from my sorority formal into this image. I choose to use this picture of myself and my sister because I feel as though the way we were dressed matched Emily's aesthetic. 




Comments

  1. HI Madison,
    I really enjoyed this project you created! I love how you look like a character out of the tv show. You're dressed very similar to the other characters so this makes it even more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used emily in paris! It looks really good! You also did a really good job dressing the part to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good! Ive never seen the show and honestly had no idea which one was you! You did such a good job blending yourself into the scene.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts