Illustrator Propaganda poster

 Illustrator Propaganda poster





    For my propaganda poster, I wanted to promote mental health because this is a topic that is very important to me. I was inspired by the "Be Kind" posters that have been made to support and bring awareness to women's mental health. In these posters, they depict the body of a woman with their heads made of flowers. Since my propaganda was to be a self-portrait I did not want to cover my face. Instead, I decided to add butterflies above my head. I choose to make them monarch butterflies because they symbolize transformation and rebirth, as a college student, I feel like this resonates as I am turning into the person I am meant to be. I kept the "Be Kind" to go along with my inspiration from the women's mental health propaganda posters. 

Comments

  1. I love the poster, the colors make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. The simple background makes the self-portrait pop. I also really like the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the image you picked and the positive message that you are trying to promote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a very good job with your self portrait and your quote was very fitting with the background and yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts