Vector Project

    For my vectors project, I decided to create a plane made out of the words from my letter to my future self. In my letter, I asked myself a lot of questions. The questions I asked myself were mainly about if I have traveled to the places I have been dreaming about for years. Therefore, I decided to make my vector a plane to represent my future in travel and to ambition to travel the world. I wanted to include more of my letter so I added a swirly line. The line also adds to the effect of making the plane look like it is moving. 
To create my vector I used adobe illustrator. This was my first time using this application so it took me a little to get used to it. Once I practiced the basics I was able to manipulate my image. I mainly used the pen tool and the writing tool. These tools allowed me to use shapes and then add words to them. Overall, I enjoyed this project and I believe that it was a good way to learn how to use adobe illustrator. 



 

Comments

  1. I love that you made your text a plane! this looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts